SPX Home Charging Installation for your Volt!
ECOtality's The EV Project provides a free Blink 240V networked charge station and credit of up to $1200* towards the installation of the charge station to qualifying purchasers of Chevrolet Volts. To qualify for a free Blink charge station from ECOtality, Volt customers MUST meet the following requirements:
- Purchase or lease a Chevrolet Volt
- Live and install the charging station in one of the following metro/city areas that qualify
- Live in a single family or multi-family home with access to a private parking spot (inside or outside)
- Agree to pay for all installation costs above and beyond the $1200 program installation credit amount (additional incentives may also be available in some locations)
- Allow ECOtality and Chevrolet/OnStar (on behalf of ECOtality) to collect data and information relating to the participant’s Chevrolet Volt and its use, and the participant’s use of residential and any publicly available EV Project charging stations - Maintain an in-home Internet connection to transmit data from the free charging station to ECOtality until the conclusion of the EV Project, currently April 30, 2013.
- Allow ECOtality to provide participant’s contact information to participant’s electric utility company to facilitate electrical installation